Please be assured that we take your safety very seriously and we ensure that our cottages comply with health and safety legislation. Through the Association of Scottish Self Caterers we are keeping up to date with best practice. We have undergone training with the ‘Landlords’ Little Helper’s Cleaning School’ and have gained a Certificate of Competence. Through an initiative put together by a partnership of the National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, we have also completed a self-assessment confirming that we are “covid-19 ready”: that we have put in place the necessary processes and procedures and are adhering to official Government and sectoral guidance. We have been given the “We’re Good to Go” mark to use across our marketing and signage, together with a certificate.
Some of the measures we have put in place:
- Revision of our risk assessments and cleaning protocols to include Coronavirus.
- Hand sanitiser available on the entry gate and entrance to both cottages.
- Appropriate signage reminding of the need to use sanitiser and to socially distance.
- Provision of virucidal disinfectant and a range of cleaning products, cloths, gloves, bin bags for guests to use.
- Limiting the provision of glassware and stainless steel items – g. cutlery, pots and pans, as there is evidence that the virus can remain viable much longer on these surfaces.
Please do get in touch with us if you have any concerns at all.